Use Verint Solutions to Help You Take Action
Actionable Intelligence is a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth because it empowers organisations with crucial insights and enables decision makers to anticipate, respond, and take action. Organizations are now more aware of the value they can create by using insights gleaned from large data sets. The amount and types of structured and unstructured data available to them is growing rapidly and presents new and increasing challenges and complexities. At the same time, organisations that are able to generate Actionable Intelligence from big data are better positioned to create value and achieve their strategic objectives.
Verint has been focused on Actionable Intelligence for more than a decade. Our solutions address three areas of the market:
- Customer Engagement Optimisation-solutions that help organisations enrich customer interactions, improve business processes, and optimise their workforces in order to enhance loyalty, increase revenue, mitigate risk, and manage operational costs.
- Cyber Intelligence—solutions that help organizations prevent, detect, neutralize, and investigate crime, terror, and cyber threats, as well as protect people, property, and assets.
- Fraud, Risk and Compliance—solutions that help organizations prevent loss; comply with regulations; investigate cyber, retail, and financial crime; and help ensure continuity of business and protect private information.
To address the Actionable Intelligence market, Verint's advanced Actionable Intelligence platform is used to efficiently develop innovative, highly-scalable, enterprise-class analytical solutions for the markets we serve. We define our platform as having the following four components:
- Data Capture—Our Actionable Intelligence platform enables the capture of a wide range of data, including both structured and unstructured data such as operational, transactional, network, and web data. Our platform is designed to support big data applications which depend on the ability to capture, store, and manage very large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Data Processing—Our Actionable Intelligence platform facilitates the process of taking structured and unstructured data from multiples sources, then cleansing, fusing, and preparing the data for analysis. This data processing stage is particularly important in applications that require data capture and fusion from multiple sources, different systems, and numerous environments.
- Data Analysis—Our Actionable Intelligence platform enables the use of a wide range of analytical engines for data analytics, including classification, correlation, anomaly detection, identity extraction, behavioral analysis, and predictive analytics. Big data analysis is a crucial step in identifying critical insights that otherwise might not be intuitive.
- Data Visualization—Our Actionable Intelligence platform facilitates the presentation of crucial insights from the data to decision makers and the provision of workflow, collaboration, and case management capabilities so they can make timelier, more informed decisions. The platform supports many use cases, and the type of data visualization used for delivering actionable insights to users can be optimised based on the specific user environment.