Gain Unprecedented Visibility into What Customers Want and How Well Your Enterprise Delivers It
What if your organization could improve everything about how it delivers customer service? What if you could serve customers better, more securely, and more cost effectively across multiple channels while gaining deeper insight into the areas of your business that either directly or indirectly impact the customer experience, including:
With Verint workforce optimization software and services, you can. Our portfolio of unified and integrated workforce optimization and business impact solutions can work in these different functional areas or across your entire enterprise. It can help you capture customer interactions and sentiments in multiple channels while providing insight on the performance of your people, processes, and technologies. Armed with this information, you can make better, more strategic decisions and use the “voice of the customer” to increase service efficiency and effectiveness, reduce costs and fraud, build customer loyalty and competitive advantage, and deliver an improved customer experience.
Discover how Verint workforce optimization solutions can help you implement a culture of customer-inspired excellence across your enterprise.
Verint offers workforce optimization products and services designed to help organizations of all sizes reduce operating costs, identify revenue opportunities and competitive advantages, and improve performance, profitability, and the customer experience.
Our portfolio of workforce optimization products includes:
- Verint Workforce Optimization for contact centers. This solution provides functionality for quality monitoring; recording; workforce management; performance management; desktop and process analytics; eLearning; coaching; speech analytics; text analytics; enterprise feedback management (including IVR surveys), engagement analytics, and fraud detection and identity authentication. To provide employees and managers with the core benefits of workforce optimization from their mobile devices, we offer Verint Mobile, a native mobile application.
- Verint Branch Workforce Optimization for branch banks and other organizations that operate brick-and-mortar branch networks. This solution provides functionality for workforce management; performance management; and desktop and process analytics—available through traditional licensing, as well as through hosted, managed, and subscription services.
- Verint Back-Office Workforce Optimization for claims processing, order fulfillment, billing, and other back-office functions. This solution provides functionality for recording and quality monitoring; workforce management; performance management; desktop and process analytics; and eLearning.
- Verint for Financial Trading for trading rooms. This solution provides an enterprise compliance recording and encryption solution that works across trading floor, branch office, and back-office operations.
Verint Quality Management can help call centers, contact centers, and customer engagement centers evolve from traditional quality monitoring and random call sampling toward insightful, focused quality programs that incorporate the voice of the customer. The solution can help organizations evaluate large numbers of interactions efficiently. Optional analytics-driven quality functionality can make it easy to search large numbers of calls to find the ones that matter the most.
Verint offers a variety of products for full-time and compliance recording. Our recording software is designed for contact centers and trading rooms of all sizes, regardless of whether they use traditional time-division multiplex (TDM) recording, Internet protocol (IP) recording, or both. We also offer optional encryption functionality to facilitate compliance with PCI DSS, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Verint’s full-time and compliance recording solutions include:
- Verint Call Recording for contact centers. This robust, full-time recording solution addresses a range of call center needs, from compliance recording and liability management to agent performance monitoring. Verint Call Recording can capture, index, and retrieve up to 100 percent of customer and caller interactions in traditional TDM, IP, mixed telephony, and mobile phone environments.
- Verint for Financial Trading for trading floors. Designed to meet the unique recording requirements of trading rooms, it can capture, index, and retrieve trader calls across thousands of channels and multiple sites, with a single point of administration and open standards storage.
- Verint PCI and Recording Encryption solutions for compliance with the PCI DSS. This optional functionality uses AES 256-compliant encryption help protect data when recorded, in transit. A separate key management system (included) enables customer data to be moved, archived, and stored, while protecting it from unauthorized access.
Verint enterprise workforce management (WFM) solutions help organizations strike the right balance between workload and staffing by accurately forecasting workload and creating schedules to meet service levels, consistently and cost effectively.
Our portfolio of workforce management products capitalizes on a rich heritage of proven solutions from Blue Pumpkin, Witness Systems, and GMT—as well as the unified architecture of the Verint Workforce Optimization suite. It includes web-based applications tailored specifically for the enterprise, contact centers, and branch and back-office operations.
Managing employee performance and productivity is no easy task, given the multiple functions, systems, and processes typical of the enterprise customer service environment. Verint Performance Management can capture and aggregate data across multiple systems while providing a single, standardized framework for efficiently tracking, managing, and improving individual, team, and organizational performance.
The solution provides Scorecards, Coaching, and eLearning and Gamification capabilities that can work together synergistically, helping your organization implement a continuous process for performance management across the areas of the business that impact the customer experience.
Desktop and Process Analytics
Verint Desktop and Process Analytics captures employee desktop activities across systems, applications, and processes to provide insight into application usage and internal processes, as well as facilitate compliance with company policies and data privacy restrictions. By enabling desktop activities to be tracked, measured, analyzed, and refined, Verint Desktop and Process Analytics can help organizations improve efficiency, reduce costs and liability, enhance productivity and costs, and more.
Verint Desktop and Process Analytics addresses a range of needs across the enterprise:
- In contact centers it helps protect private information; provide visibility into non-phone activities; identify agent and system behaviors that do not comply with industry regulations and company practices; and detect unusual application usage. Learn More
- In branch operations, it offers insight for improving staff productivity, performance, and sales; enhancing process compliance; and driving better, more accurate staffing plans. Learn More
- In back-office operations, it helps improve employee productivity and efficiency; reduce cycle times, errors, and rework; and provide insight into the current state of specific processes to help ensure employees are meeting expected service-level targets. Learn More
- Verint Back-Office Desktop and Process Analytics
- Verint Branch Desktop and Process Analytics
- Verint Contact Centre Desktop and Process Analytics
For many organizations, building and keeping employee skills sharp can be a continual challenge. That’s why we offer Web-based eLearning functionality that can help your organization gain control over training — and then excel at it. Verint eLearning solutions can deliver training right to the desktop, to help familiarize employees with new processes, programs, and regulations. It’s a practical, powerful solution that can deliver measurable results.
With Verint eLearning, supervisors can assign courses and other training content to individuals or groups manually based on their own observations about employee strengths and weaknesses. Training can also be triggered automatically by scorecard results and quality monitoring performance evaluations. With the click of a mouse, employees can even assign lessons to themselves to proactively to improve their skills. Content can include materials created in-house, as well as off-the-shelf, AICC-compliant courseware. It’s delivered directly to the employee desktop at the most opportune time, to help minimize impact on service levels, and sessions
Verint Coaching is a practical solution to help contact centers and back-office operations make employee coaching a part of daily operations. It provides out-of-the-box workflow for scheduling, delivering, and tracking agent coaching that’s integrated with individual quality monitoring evaluation scores and key performance indicators (KPIs).
By tying coaching together with scorecards and training and making this information available right on the desktop, Verint Coaching can help your organization provide employees with better guidance on how to develop and enhance their skills. It can help you better coach your staff, gain a clearer picture of employee performance and supervisor effectiveness, improve employee retention, and—ultimately—deliver better service to your customers.
Nothing can tell you more about your business than the voice of your customers, but the sheer number of recorded customer conversations in your contact centre can easily exceed your ability to review and analyse them. With Verint Speech Analytics, you can glean valuable intelligence from thousands—even millions—of customer calls quickly, so you can take action quickly.
Verint Speech Analytics can surface the intelligence essential for building effective cost containment and customer service strategies. Used in combination with our solutions for workforce optimization, quality monitoring, and recording, it can help you pinpoint cost drivers, trends, and opportunities; identify strengths and weaknesses with processes and products; and understand how your offerings are perceived by the marketplace.
Verint Speech Analytics is part of our portfolio of Customer Analytics solutions for capturing customer feedback across different channels of interaction. Other solutions in this portfolio include Verint Text Analytics, Verint Enterprise Feedback Management, and Verint Engagement Analytics.
- Verint Engagement Analytics
- Verint Enterprise Feedback Management
- Verint Speech Analytics
- Verint Text Analytics
What do customers think about your products and services? What are they saying on Facebook and Twitter, in blogs and surveys, and in customer email and chat sessions? With Verint Text Analytics, you can collect, analyze, and act on customer feedback from a variety of text-based communication channels, enabling you to discover what customers think, surface issues and opportunities, and take action quickly.
Verint Text Analytics can capture and analyze customer feedback from a variety of text-based communication channels, including:
- Social media outlets, including Facebook and Twitter
- Survey comments
- Call centre notes
- Customer email and chat sessions
- Online news and review sites
- Other internal and external sources
With Verint Text Analytics, you can share customer feedback across your organization to drive better decisions on products, services, programs, and staffing. The solution is part of Verint’s portfolio of Customer Analytics solutions for capturing customer feedback across different channels of interaction. Other solutions in this portfolio include Verint Speech Analytics, Verint Enterprise Feedback Management, and Verint Engagement Analytics.
Enterprise Feedback Management
Many organizations are implementing “voice of the customer” programs to capture and assess customer comments and sentiments across multiple communications channels. But it’s a complex job. Often, each area of the enterprise conducts its own programs, independent of the others, without sharing the information. Verint Enterprise Feedback Management helps organizations manage this complexity by centralizing and automating critical voice of the customer activities, enabling a programmatic approach to assessing customer experiences across channels of interaction.
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management includes comprehensive survey management, panel management, and online community solutions. It can help you create, deploy, and analyze online and mobile surveys; analyze and share data; and harness the power of online communities to build an ongoing dialogue with your customers. It’s part of Verint’s portfolio of Customer Analytics solutions for capturing customer feedback across different channels of interaction. Other solutions in this portfolio include Verint Speech Analytics, Verint Text Analytics, and Verint Engagement Analytics.
Today’s customers use multiple communication channels—often simultaneously—to interact with your business. With Verint Engagement Analytics, you can capture, analyze, and correlate massive amounts of data on customer interactions, journeys, and profiles to help enhance customer and employee engagement and drive better business strategies.
Verint Engagement Analytics capitalizes on solutions from KANA, part of Verint. It’s part of Verint’s portfolio of Customer Analytics solutions for capturing customer interactions, feedback, and journeys across multiple channels; analyzing and interpreting them in the context of business objectives; and responding more effectively to customer, business, and market demands. Other solutions in our Customer Analytics portfolio include Verint Speech Analytics, Verint Text Analytics, and Verint Enterprise Feedback Management.
Fraud Detection and Identity Authentication
Verint Fraud Prevention and Identity Authentication is designed to help financial institutions stop fraud in one of the most vulnerable areas of their organization—the contact center. Our solution can help banks, card issuers, and providers of wealth management services deter or prevent fraudulent activities by identifying fraudulent callers and securely and cost-effectively authenticating customers during interactions on the telephone—without negatively impacting the overall customer experience.