Encoders & Decoders
Single-port and multi-port high-definition video encoders and decoders designed for indoor applications
Verint eases IP video migration with a wide array of edge devices for indoor, single and multi-camera applications. Verint video encoders feature the industry’s most effective video encoding technology, designed to deliver excellent imagery, while using significantly less network bandwidth and storage than comparable video devices. Verint decoders offer high-definition technology and H.264 video decompression to enhance the functionality and versatility of Verint Virtual Matrix implementations. Verint edge devices are built for high performance — up to D1/30fps — and easy installation and management using either Verint Video Management Software or other software (via the Verint Advantage SDK).
Verint Single-Port Video Encoders and Decoders
Verint single- and dual-port encoders are available for implementation in large, distributed networks, including point-to-point applications with performance up to D1/30 frames per second. These encoders provide triple-stream H.264 and single-stream MJPEG video, with Power over Ethernet (PoE) optional.
Verint single-port devices also include storage on the edge, an RS-232/422/485 serial connection for PTZ support, two alarm inputs/one alarm output, SSL-based authentication, and bidirectional audio.
Verint decoders deliver superior video quality and excellent performance in enterprise, critical infrastructure and other video applications.
Browse our portfolio of encoders:
- Verint S1802e – a compact, high performance and high-resolution H.264 two-port encoder
- Verint S1801e and S1801e-POE – a compact, high performance and high-resolution H.264 encoder; available with PoE support
Browse our portfolio of decoders and receivers:
- Verint HDR-P Micro – a high-definition video decoder/receiver for use with Verint Virtual Matrix
- Verint S1801e-R and Verint S1801e-R-HD – a compact H.264 decoder for displaying up to 4 video tiles on analogue monitors; available with HDMI connector for displaying 4-6 video tiles on high-definition monitors
Verint Multi-port Video Encoders
Verint features powerful encoders for multi-camera, indoor applications, with performance up to D1/30 frames per second. Verint multi-port encoders provide dual and triple-stream H.264 and/or MPEG-4 (SM4) video, storage on the edge, an RS-232/422/485 serial connection for PTZ support, alarm inputs and alarm outputs, and SSL-based authentication. Optional on-board video analytics (licence required) and bidirectional audio are also available. Compactly designed, these devices fit in a 1U, 6-inch (15-cm) enclosure.
Browse our portfolio of Verint multi-port encoders:
- Verint S1816e-SR – a cost-effective high-resolution H.264 16-port encoder
- Verint S1816e-SP – a 16-port, high-resolution video encoder with dual and triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video
- Verint S1816e-A – a 16-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video, 16 bidirectional audio channels, analytics enabled
- Verint S1816e – 16-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video
- Verint S1808e-A – 8-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video, 8 bidirectional audio channels, analytics enabled
- Verint S1808e – 8-port, high-resolution video encoder with triple streaming H.264 and MPEG-4 video, analytics enabled
- Verint S1724e – 24-port, cost-effective high-resolution MPEG-4 encoder with optional bidirectional audio channel
- Verint S1712e – 12-port, cost-effective high-resolution MPEG-4 encoder with optional bidirectional audio channel or 12 audio inputs